Tuesday 23 July 2013

Next Step : The Blister Pack

So several months passed.  I was back on the smoking, and not caring a hoot.  I didn't really want to give up anyway.

Then, a week or so ago, I went to visit some friends.  One of their parents (both the parents, one of the friends), had decided to give up their 60 a day habit, and was using a real e-cig to do it.  I got a quick blast on one of theirs, and though I could maybe give this another shot.







They linked me up to a blister pack for £8.  It came with a CE5 clearomiser and was good enough to get me started.







I didn't know how much e-liquid to buy though.  So I bought a lot.  All sweet stuff, like Cola and Irn Bru.  And in 30ml bottles.  What a mistake.

Now I quite like the flavours admittedly.  But to have bought so much without first having tried them?  That was the mistake.


Anyway, it all arrived one morning, just as I woke up to my last 2 cigs in a pack.  I plugged the battery on charge, smoked my 2 cigs, and filled the clearomiser with some Irn Bru.  Haven't smoked a cig since...

No comments:

Post a Comment