Tuesday 23 July 2013

A starters story

So, I decided to write a blog.  Stay with me, it's the first time I have done something like this, but I wanted to share my experiences with this whole electronic cigarettes thing..

So where do I start?  I guess at the begining.

So a few months ago, I decided that, for the good of my several months old daughter, that I should think about giving up smoking.  I saw on a forum I am a member of, that people were using these e-cigs.  I thought I'd give it a try.

A colleague sold me a Skycig pack, and 10 carto's to get me started.  Great....

Now, I wasn't expecting much.  That's good, because I didn't get much.  Not nothing, but not much.  I certainly didn't stop smoking.

I did, however, reduce my cigarette consumption from around 20 per day down to 10 per day.  This is somewhat of a result, especially after 18 years on 20 a day.  Can't complain.

Well I can.  I lost my USB charger, couldn't find a replacement, and went back onto 20 a day.

Boooooooooooooooo.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that's how I started too!.....only thing Sky Cigs was useful for was: stopping me climbing out of hotel windows on the rare occasions I was stuck in a hotel overnight...thankfully, I too learnt the error of my ways (in time ;p AAEC)

    ReplyDelete