Tuesday 23 July 2013

More samples....



OK.  So it quickly dawned on me that still all my flavours were kinda sweet.  I needed a more savoury flavour I guess as an all day vape.  And I didn't have any tobacco flavours.

So I went and ordered a few sample bottles to test the water, and see if I could live with any of them.

This was my vapemail that arrived today.  Aint tried any of it yet though.  Cleaned out one of the Evods though, so tomorrow I will give one of the tobacco flavours a whirl.  The RY4 has had good reviews, and being a B&H smoker (when on Duty Free, not with UK prices I'll admit), I went for the Gold and Silver too, as well as a few other flavours.

I will report back with some findings later, once I have found the time to trial them.  Don't expect in-depth, flavour analysis though.  You simply won't get it.  Only being a week since starting to vape, my taste buds are still wank.

Anyway, that's me up to date with my shopping story so far.  I will add reviews of my gear as and when I find the time to do so, and have something to say.  But in the meantime, I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Vape on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely explained the topic geek bar is one of the more popular brands offering disposable vapes in the UK and is available in 24 flavors offering 600 puffs from each vape Solo + 600 Puff Disposable Vape.

    ReplyDelete